Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crazy Sisters



Yes, Kira and Eva have really been driving me crazy lately. Here, they are just sweet little peas having fun at Ace's 2nd b-day at the Pumpkin Patch. Fast forward to time at home together...well it is a different story. They do everything physical to each other. Last night, Kira found a pair of child's scissors somewhere (I know, how did she get those?! Who knows...she can climb up onto ANYTHING these days, including the kitchen counters to access the upper cupboards--oh yeah, you read it right.)They can't stand to be away from each other, but quickly get frustrated with one another, and do something physical to express that....hit,pinch, kick,pull, spit...you get the picture. I wonder in my head, "My lord...where have I gone so miserably wrong in rearing my children that they do these things?!" I think I need a book on siblings, I am feeling quite inept as a mommy right now. On a positive note, Eva did quite well after a several month break from swim lessons yesterday..picked up right where she left off! And when I finally figure out why my camera cord is not registering my camera's presence, I wil upload some new videos of the girsl too....

No comments:

Post a Comment