Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kira "Walking"/Eva vacuuming

Eva has decided that she really enjoys this small vacuum we use on the hardwoods. One day, she had infiltrated the refrigerator once again (while I was out of the room) and had spilled stuff allover the floor. Of course being the saavy mom that I am, the punishment fit the crime and she had clean up her own mess off the floor. Little did I know, it wasn't a punishment at all, but a real treat for her. This morning she asked for the "yellow baby vacuume" and started away, lucky me!! She ended by saying, "Yep, I a helper mommy!"
Kira has really taken to the walking practice. She loves to practice while we are holding her hands, and then we tried the scoot scoot assited walk. Here's a clip:

Today we're starting swim lessons again with Eva and my intention is not to stop until we have her swimming...we'll she what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment