Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mama's New Do


Totally sick of my mop of hair and ready for a drastic change, I went in for change!! I was hoping to have enough hair to donate to Lock of Love, but I was just over an inch short of the necessary 10 inches to donate, bummer! I told my stylist that I had only two major priorities: I needed to be able to style it in less than five minutes, and I needed to be able to get my hair out of eyes. And away she went! I totally enjoyed watching the mound of hair accumulate. I love the change, the first major change in more years than I can remember! Eva didn't seem to notice, and Kira smiled at me and immediately grabbed my hair......who knows!?

2 comments:

  1. Love the new do!! You're going to love how easy short hair is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see the kids and all that is going on in your life. Nice to be in touch again!

    ReplyDelete