Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rats

Much to my horror, while my sister's stroller was parked in our garage overnight, some rats came out and chewed giant holes in it to get to the crumbs!!! Aggg!!! Disgusting!! So now everything in the garage has been thoroughly sanitized, and to be sure they were really gone (we had the outside entrance professionally closed, laid traps, no sign anywhere of them in the traps or otherwise, so after two days of being trapped, figured we caught them while they were out and about and they couldn't get back in) I left a small package of crackers on the floor of my freshly cleaned garage. I woke up, checked, and all 12 crackers were still accounted for....success!!! And then...............as I was checking my freshly sanitized strollers for dryness, AGGGGGGG, there were little chewed up pieces of the stroller on the floor!!! How can this be???!! They would chew a stroller with almost no remnants of anything edible, unless you consider lemon Lysol to be, and leave a fully accessible feast untouched? Someone help me...I thought I understood rats, but apparently, these rat(s) prefer dulling their teeth chewing NOTHING rather than an easy feast. Now I understand then term "rat bastards" so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment